Professional WordPress Development
- Do you want to take your WordPress website to the next level?
- Are you having issues implementing additional functionality such as e-commerce, event tracking, website security, visitor tracking, speed optimization, and contact list automation?
- Are you struggling to find a solution to your WordPress problems?
We’re always just a quick text, message, phone call, or email away and updates are completed in an fast and efficient manner.
We have helped over
Do you need a WordPress expert to …
- design and implement new features and functionality
- establish your website’s architecture
- ensure high-performance and availability
- manage all technical aspects
- create responsive themes
- incorporate front-end technologies
- build user interfaces
- design and develop responsive design websites
- ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- convert comprehensive layouts into working pages
- code PHP back-end development
- speed up a slow website
- fix coding errors
- solve layout issues
Join our happy clients.
Praise from Majaid Clients
“They totally redesigned my site into a well defined clean look. Their knowledge of current trends is amazing and they worked closely with me to ensure everything was aligned before launching.”
“Thank you so much for being there for me and for providing such a great support..”
“Barry’s knowledge of website development helps to drive new clients to our content company website. He’s always prompt and efficient whenever we need changes.”
“Barry is a great guy to work with.”
“Thank you for being such a great guy! I absolutely love working with you!“
More WordPress Information
If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.Edsger Dijkstra According to Sucuri, almost 60% on the hacked websites they fixed in 2019 had outdated software. The WordPress security firm, Wordfence,...
WordPress consists of a lot of dynamic parts. When you load a page from a WordPress website, the backend software runs through a bunch of calls to load different pieces to the website. For instance, there is a call to load the header area, the footer area, the main...
There is no such thing as a 100% perfectly secured computer system. This includes websites (which run on computer systems). When looking at securing your website, it is not a matter of risk elimination but a matter of risk reduction. WordPress is no different than...